ArcSoft ShowBiz 5 18.104.22.1680
Screenshots of ArcSoft ShowBiz 5
ArcSoft ShowBiz 5 Publisher's Description
ArcSoft ShowBiz DVD 2 is here! Whether you're experienced with DVD movie making or just looking for the perfect complement to your brand new digital camera, this easy-to-use program has everything you need to capture your home movies and create your own DVDs to share with friends or send to customers. Includes tools for editing your video footage, customizing DVD menus, and designing DVD photo slideshows!
- All new interface: three easy-to-follow modules for capturing video, editing your movie, and creating a DVD disc.
- Cooler text options: hundreds of new text effects, styles and animations.
- DVD Slideshow Wizard: design photo slideshows to add to your DVD project - includes pan & zoom special effects for each slide.
- Advanced file rendering: use constant or variable bit rate along with ShowBiz Smart Rendering for faster video compilation.
- Customizable Storyboard: change the video track style to make working with your projects easier
DVD easier than ever with ShowBiz DVD 2!
It's your time to go digital. Making DVD movies is no longer exclusively for techies and video enthusiasts. ArcSoft ShowBiz DVD 2 is made for people just like you everyday folk who want to get in on the coolest technologies without having to spend hours and hours learning how to use complicated software. In no time you'll be capturing video and designing your own DVDs! The program lets you assemble photos and videos onto the Storyboard, then combines everything together and puts your final movie on DVD.
Connect it and go
Have a cool new digital video camcorder? Connect it and go. Got a Web cam? Connect it and go. Got a video capture card? Connect your video source and go. It's that simple. ArcSoft ShowBiz DVD 2 makes it easy to capture video from virtually any device.
Just like a pro...
That's right, you're in charge when it comes to making your movie. And we're talking about all the cool stuff, not just video clips. We're talking transitions, special effects, and animated text. You can keep things simple, sure. But you can also add fun frames around various parts of your movie, intro and ending credits, ongoing commentary or music (or both!), and ton of other cool special effects.
Now that's cool!
Okay, so you've probably added text to your videos before. What's the big deal?you're thinking. Wait until you check out our new Fancy text sets, along with our huge collection of text effects. Preview everything within the video player to ensure you get exactly what you want.
How'd you do that?
That's what everyone will say when they see how your movie scenes change one to another. A variety of wipe, fade, and dissolve effects are included to make your movie flow. Get rid of rough cuts and pauses by having one segment slowly melt away as the next scene fades in.
Your style... or ours
Our creative content group included a bunch of cool menu designs and backgrounds suitable for all types of movies and occasions. Pick any one you like. Of course, you're free to use your very own pictures as your menu backgrounds. Give your movie a title and label every single chapter in your movie. You can even set the chapter thumbnails to show any frame from the corresponding video clip and title each chapter however you like.
Oops, did you make a mistake?
No big deal. You aren't doomed if you've made an error and already burned your DVD. With compatible media, you can go back to edit your DVD discs without worry. We understand that DVD discs can be expensive, so we made sure that none of your work goes to waste.
No time? No problem!
The incredibly simple Quick DVD option does it all for you. Just adjust a few settings and walk away. ArcSoft ShowBiz DVD 2 will automatically capture video from your video device, compile your movie, and create your DVD disc. Really, there's nothing more to it. Anyone can make their own DVD movies that includes you!
- Pentium III 800 MHz or higher (PIV 1.6 GHz or higher recommended)
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (Windows 2000/XP recommended)
- 400 MB free hard drive space for program installation
- 4 GB+ free hard drive space for video capture and editing
- 128 MB RAM (512 MB DDR RAM recommended)
- 16-bit color display at 1024 x 768
- DirectX 9
- Windows Media Player 9.0 recommended
- 7200 RPM hard drive recommended
Note: 1 hour of DV video requires 13 GB of hard drive
What's New in Version 22.214.171.1240 of ArcSoft ShowBiz 5
Look for Similar Items by Category