A while back I wrote about Inotia 3 – my favorite RPG for Android and iOS at that moment - an addictive game with cute characters and great storyline. Meanwhile I finished the game and to be honest I thought that I won’t find a better RPG, until just a few days back I discovered Battleheart.
Battleheart is a challenging action RPG (much more harder then Inotia 3) with a great level of customization and freedom, smooth multi-touch controls and addictive fast-paced battly system. At this moment I’ve only put a couple of hours into it so far, but I can easily say that if I should choice between this and Inotia 3, I would definitely say Battleheart due to the simple fact that is more challenging and I love the multi-touch controls system.
The game has around 30 campaign levels and each battle you can choose 4 characters from your party. Your characters can equip a weapon, armore, and 2 accessories (rings, talismans, etc) some of which can be upgraded. In order to obtain rare equipment , you can try your luck in the competitive survival arena – a place where you fight until your last breath in order to make as much kills you can. After every fight, you earn gold and experience that can be spent in the merchant shop or upgrading items.
- Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
- Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
- Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills – literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
- Make the most of your party’s skills to control the battlefield – turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
- Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
- Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
- Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!