Meet VAIO L Series 3D – an all in one PC which features a 24 inch Full HD 3D multi-touch display with superb clarity and contrast (whether you’re watching in 2D or 3D), Intel Core i7 processor, Blu-ray player, NVIDIA graphics with 1GB of RAM, S-Force Front Surround 3D, HDMI output, and touch controls built in the bezel.
Using the multi-touch LCD screen, you can scroll through files, flick between web pages, zoom and rotate images with fingertip gestures… and no mouse or menus needed. The screen is framed by a touch sensitive ‘Edge Access’ bezel that gives mouse-free access to key functions. The bezel also houses an embedded 3D transmitter: you just have to slip on your active shutter glasses and enjoy the show in 3D.
Take a look at the video tour from E3…
The New VAIO L Series 3D also offers more ways to enjoy your favourite entertainment. ‘Native’ supported 3D content includes movies on Blu-ray Disc, games and videos. You can also enjoy 3D panoramic still images captured with Cyber-shot digital cameras and α DSLR digital cameras by Sony. There’s also a dedicated button on the bezel that instantly converts 2D content like Blu-ray Disc movies to simulated 3D.
- 61cm (24″) all-in-one 3D touchscreen multimedia PC
- Slim, space-saving all-in-one PC with large multi-touch 3D screen
- 61cm (24″) Full HD VAIO Display Plus with LED backlight brings entertainment to life in 3D
- Convert 2D movies and videos to 3D at the touch of a button
- First all-in-one PC with 3D HDMI input to enjoy 3D PlayStation 3 games
- Create 3D artworks with easy-to-use Family Paint 3D software
- Now the whole family can watch and create thrilling 3D content with the new VAIO L series 3D multimedia PC from Sony.