Asoftech Announces Auto Clicker 1.00 for Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7. Auto Clicker Asoftech enables automatically clicking Left Mouse Button with Keyboard Shortcut. User can specify one or multiple clicks, and save them as one robot. User can then start the robot (clicks) with a keyboard shortcut. The program allows user to add one or mutiple robots, where each robot may serve for different purpose.
With Auto Clicker Asoftech, mouse clicks can be faster and more accurate. It can be used for your work to improve productivity, or assist game playing.
Schedule feature allows to run tasks at a pre-defined time, so that clicks can be started when you are not around. Work at background feature enables user to work at the same time of auto clicking.
* Various click types supported: left click, right click, double click, click-hold, mouse up
* Full control of delay or interval between clicks
* Drag and drop are supported*
* Schedule click to start at a pre-defined time.
* Click can be started with keyboard shortcut, button click, or scheduled time
* User can define number of clicks to perform, or click forever
* Clicks can be stopped with stop-keyboard-shotcut
* User can work at the same time of clicking
* Multiple clicks enabled in one robot (a robot is series of clicks)
* Multiple robots are enabled so that user can schedule them differently
Win95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7. Minimum 64MB RAM, 30MB HD Pentium 233 Mhz.
14 days trial version. Full version costs $4.95
Please visit Auto Clicker homepage at http://www.asoftech.com/auto-clicker/