With the latest generation of speedy Intel® Core™ i7 or i5 processors inside, VAIO L Series provides all the power you need to manage today’s media collections. Latest NVIDIA® graphics with DX11 support assure an even more satisfying HD video experience with the new generation of PC games designed for multi-core processors.
• Slim, space-saving desktop PC with large multi-touch screen
• Control functions easily with innovative touch sensor in screen bezel
• 24” (61cm) Full HD VAIO Display Plus with LED backlight
• HD web camera powered by “Exmor” for clearer video chat
• Blu-ray Disc (selected models) and S-Force Front Surround 3D for
• Use as Full HD monitor to enjoy PlayStation®3 and other connected
devices, even when PC is switched off
• Surf the Internet in seconds with one-touch WEB access
Connectivity and other details: WLAN 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth® Ver 3.0 + HS; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (x3), SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (x2); HDMI Output (x1); HDMI Input (x1); HD Web Camera powered by “Exmor”; S-Force Front Surround 3D; Dolby Home
Theater® technology; Internal stereo speakers 5.5W+5.5W; DISPLAY OFF
button, ASSIST button, WEB button, VAIO button; wireless keyboard and laser
Wireless data transfers are accelerated by Bluetooth® 3.0, while SuperSpeed USB 3.0
boosts file transfer speeds by up to ten times compared with USB 2.0.
The all-in-one 24” VAIO L Series family multimedia PC by Sony is available from the end
of March 2011.