Samsung finally rolls out Android 2.3.3 over Kies for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S owners.
- install the latest version of Kies, or update it.
- remove all lag-fixes from your phone
- backup your phone contacts, calendar and other stuff
- update your phone through Kies
- factory reset your phone
- restore lost data, contacts, calendar and so on…
You can get the latest version of Samsung Kies from: here.
Note: Gingerbread is available yet through Kies only if your device product code is CSC XEE or NEE. Otherwise, you can update your device only with ODIN – however, this method can void your warranty and can brick your device (actually, the update procedure itself can do it), so update through ODIN on your own risk and if you know what you’re doing.