In an earlier post, I described how can you create a system repair disc for the situations where Windows 7 cannot start successfully. Well, it’s time to find out how can you use the system repair disc you’ve created.
Here is what you must do:
– First of all, insert the system repair disc into your CD or DVD drive.
– Restart your computer using the computer’s power button.
– If prompted, press any key to start the computer from the system repair disc. If your computer isn’t configured to start from a CD or DVD, you’ll have to check the information that came with your computer. You might need to change your computer’s BIOS settings in order to boot from the repair disc.
– If you could start the computer using the repair disc, choose your language settings, and then click Next.
– Select a recovery option, and then click Next.