Did you finally decided to free your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ? Well, JailbreakMe seems to be the easiest way to do it.
Why do it? Let me give you 3 reasons of why you should Jailbreak your device:
1. To install 3rd party applications via Cydia, apps witch are great but for some reason, banned by AppStore:
- NemusSync – to Sync iPhone calendar with Google Calendar
- MxTube – to download and save YouTube video on iPhone
- iPhoneModem – to use your iPhone as modem and give your laptop connection to Internet via iPhone
2. To experience iOS as it should be: fully customizable, themeable, and with every tweak imaginable. E.g. With SSH daemon you can connect to iPhone remotely and transfer any file to/from it.
3. To change the look and feel of your iPhone or iPad. What this means? Well, you can for example use Winterboard to apply theme on iPhone/iPad and make it look the way you want (e.g. change the icons).
Pretty cool, right? Ok, if you’re convinced, first thing first, back up your iPhone/iPod/iPod Touch in iTunes – just in case something goes wrong. If you’re done with that, watch this simple YouTube video tutorial, it will show you how to do it… kids play!
Video tutorial description: The tutorial will show you how to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 using Jailbreak Me 3.0 on an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3G (16GB and 32GB models only), iPod touch 4G, iPad 1 and the iPad 2. JailbreakMe 3.0 is an untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.3.