Leading international graphics card and motherboard maker MSI adds to the global legend of its Hawk series with the new N560GTX-Ti Hawk graphics card. The all new N560GTX-Ti Hawk is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling design, featuring MSI’s exclusive Propeller Blade technology that delivers 20% more airflow than conventional fans and reduces GPU temperature by up to a staggering 17 degrees. The 8+1 phase PWM design also doubles the power for GPU, which, combined with Triple Overvoltage technology, further improves the overclocking potential of the N560GTX-Ti Hawk. With its graphics card cooling, power, high overclocking potential and stability, the N560GTX-Ti Hawk stands out on top among the industry’s GeForce GTX 560 Ti based graphics cards. MSI’s N560GTX-Ti sports a 950MHz core clockspeed and 1GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 4200MHz on a 256-bit bus.
Propeller Blade on Twin Frozr III
– The special blade design generates 20% more airflow covering wider area for the better heat dissipation.
– 17? cooler than reference design.
Triple Overvoltage by Afterburner
– World’s first GTX 560 Ti graphics card supporting voltage adjustment of GPU/Memory/PLL.
– The performance can be boosted 31% up!!
Military Class II Components
– SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
– Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
– All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
8+1 Phase PWM Design
– 8+1 Phase PWM design provides double current output power to GPU for better overclocking power capability.
For more information, please take a look here.