If you’ve got here, you probably know that the decision to buy a digital SLR camera isn’t as easy as it looks like. You probably tried reading reviews and forum discussions to help you make up your mind but still, you’re not sure.
Well, let me tell you something, no-one can tell you exactly which one is “the best” but we’ll try to help you out a little bit by making a short list of the top rated Digital SLR Cameras with a link to Amazon.com so you can take a look at each one and hopefully, find out which one suits you best!
- Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
- Pentax K-5 16.3 MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Sony Alpha A580 16.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens with Sony 16GB SDHC Memory Card
- Samsung EV-NX100 Digital SLR with 14.6 MP and HD Recording